WIN A YEARS* WORTH OF FLOUR FROM SHARPHAM PARK
Normally, at this time of year, the school doors would be open and the room filled with students embarking on their sourdough journey. Today, I’m here developing recipes for The Sourdough Club without any students or any of my team! It’s much quieter than normal and it’s got me thinking. I don’t need the 50kg of spelt I usually order from Sharpham Park because a lot less baking is happening within the school walls but someone else could really benefit from receiving this flour…
I’ve collaborated with Sharpham Park to give away the following:
First Prize: *50kg of Sharpham Park Spelt Flour (25kg white and 25kg wholegrain or 48 bags of 1kg white/wholegrain) and a Gold 12-Month Sourdough Club Membership
Second and Third Prize: 1kg of Sharpham Park Spelt Flour and a Silver 6-Month Sourdough Club Membership
10 Runners Up: A 75% off discount code off the sign-up fee for The Sourdough Club
Please note: This competition is open to mainland UK residents only.
- Please first enter on Instagram here.
- Please complete the form below to validate your entry.
The competition closes at midnight 28th April 2020.
All competitions are subject to our terms and conditions.
- This competition is hosted by The Sourdough School Moulton Rd, Pitsford, Northampton NN6 9AU in collaboration with Sharpham Park and The Sourdough Club.
- This competition is open to mainland UK residents only.
- This competition is open to over 18’s only.
- Entrants cannot be an employee of the competition host.
- Entries must be received by midnight 28th April 2020.
- The winners will be chosen by random and announced within two days of the competition closing.
- Sharpham Park and The Sourdough Club will be provided with winners details in order to fulfil the prizes.
- We reserve the right to offer an alternative price or amend the rules of the competition if necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative.