Why invest in a Mockmill Professional 200?
The Mockmill Professional 200 produces 200g of flour per minute and is designed to operate continuously for 3-4 hours, making it more suitable for a small artisan bakery or a home kitchen where larger quantities of flour are required.
We are on a mission at the Sourdough School to ensure that everything we bake has the best flavour and highest nutritional content possible. We spend hours researching fermentation, ingredients and techniques so we are able to pass on the most up to date, evidence-based advice to our students. One thing we definitely recommend is using freshly milled flour, and the best way to do this is to invest in a home mill.
The Mockmill Professional 200 – a powerful mill for professional or home use
Freshly-milled flour at any time with the Mockmill
- Easy to operate
- Simple to clean
- Stepless adjustment of the settings from very fine to coarse
- Throughput of approximately 200 of soft wheat / minute
- is delivered gluten-free
- Sturdy industrial motor
- Milling mechanism consisting of corundum-ceramic milling stones (ø 90 mm)
- Nonstop milling possible
- Casing: Wood and Arboblend®
- Made in Germany
- 2-year warranty for commercial use
- 12-year warranty for private use
Technical changes reserved.
All Mockmill models are available to buy here:
Mockmill 100 and 200 – bioplastic casing
Mockmill 100 and 200 – wooden casing
Mockmill Professional 200 – wooden casing
Which mill should I buy?
Mockmill offers a range of stone mills for both home baker and professional alike and each one is robust, easy to use and produces high-quality flour. The best way to decide which model to purchase is to identify your requirements. There are three characteristics to consider –
- Milling speed: for example, the Mockmill 100 can produce 100g flour per minute whereas the Mockmill 200 produces 200g per minute. So while the Mockmill 100 is perfect for most home bakers, the Mockmill 200 is the best option for people who want superfast milling – up to 1kg in five minutes.
- Running time: the Mockmill professional models are designed to operate continuously for 3-4 hours, making them more suitable for a small artisan bakery or home kitchen where larger quantities of flour are required. The Mockmill and Mockmill LINO models mill up to 5kg of flour before they need to be allowed to cool for approximately 90 minutes. So work out how much flour you will mill in one session to help decide which model you need.
- Housing – bioplastic or wooden?: Paul Lebeau likens this choice to the difference between driving a Mini and a Rolls Royce… both will take you where you want to go, but one is more luxurious! The mills inside the housing are the same, however the bioplastic version has a casing made from 98% renewable, vegetal, biodegradable materials. It is a very practical, affordable and environmentally-friendly option. The models with a wooden housing can bring an heirloom touch to your milling, and will be kitchen counter mills you’ll want to pass on to your grandchildren.
|Running Time||Fast (100g/minute)||Superfast (200g/minute)|
|Between 3-4 hours of continuous operation||Mockmill Professional 100||Mockmill Professional 200|
|Up to 5kg of flour before cooling is required||Mockmill LINO 100||Mockmill LINO 200