WIN 3 x 15kg OF FLOUR FROM GILCHESTERS
To celebrate the launch of the first of our ‘Journal Day’ videos added to The Sourdough Club – an incredibly inspiring and educational 50+ minute video featuring wheat specialist Dr Andrew Wikinson – we have partnered with Gilchesters to give away 3 x 15kg of Organic Wholegrain Flour and 3 x Gold 12-Month Sourdough Club Memberships.
Andrew has known Vanessa for many years now and has been a great source of information and advice on how best to use different grains and flours in baking. He is always happy to share his expertise on the science that lies behind why different flours perform in certain ways and this video is no exception. It’s a major source of knowledge, all packed into a 50+ minute video available to everyone for a limited time and then exclusively to club members here.
He says that in working with The Sourdough School he hopes to provide students with a working knowledge of cereal chemistry and its influence on milling and baking qualities… or as he says much more succinctly ‘what’s in your flour and where does it come from?’
We’ve collaborated with Gilchesters for this giveaway. Three lucky winners will receive:
- 15kg Wholegrain Gilchesters Flour and a Gold 12-Month Sourdough Club Membership
Please note: This competition is open to mainland UK residents only.
- Please comment below telling us what grains or types of flour are your favourite to bake with and why* (you’ll need to scroll right down to the bottom of this page)
- Please complete the form below
The competition closes at midnight 31st May 2020.
*comments will need to be manually approved so won’t appear immediately.
All competitions are subject to our terms and conditions.
- This competition is hosted by The Sourdough School Moulton Rd, Pitsford, Northampton NN6 9AU in collaboration with Gilchesters and The Sourdough Club.
- This competition is open to mainland UK residents only.
- This competition is open to over 18’s only.
- Entrants cannot be an employee of the competition host.
- Entries must be received by midnight 31st May 2020.
- The winners will be chosen by random and contacted within a week of the competition closing. We will contact all entrants.
- Gilchesters and The Sourdough Club will be provided with winners details in order to fulfil the prizes.
- We reserve the right to offer an alternative price or amend the rules of the competition if necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative.