The Sweet Sourdough Book Giveaway
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
We are excited to be giving away two signed copies of Vanessa’s fourth book The Sourdough School Sweet Baking: Nourishing the Gut & the Mind worth £24.99. It is an indispensable guide to exploring the techniques and ingredients involved in successful sweet sourdough baking. A companion to the bestselling The Sourdough School, it focuses on sweet recipes that are gut-friendly and rely on natural sweetness and natural sugars where possible.
Classic recipes and new ideas for flavour combinations, offer bakers an alternative method of baking cakes, tarts, pancakes, doughnuts, panettones, pretzels – nothing is off limits. If it rises, it can be made with sourdough.
Also featured are recipes for natural compotes and syrups to accompany your bakes.
Vanessa also explains how sourdough helps to maintain the health and diversity of your gut microbiome, which in turn has been shown to improve not just our overall health and well-being but also our mental health. New studies are unveiling links between the microorganisms in our gut and our mood and behaviour, and Vanessa is at the forefront of this research.
Two lucky winners will receive:
- A signed copy of The Sourdough School Sweet Baking: Nourishing the Gut and the Mind worth £24.99
Enter the Giveaway
- Please complete the form below
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like our Sweet Sourdough Book Competition Instagram post, and tag in the comments the person who you think would most like to win the second copy
The winner and friend will then receive a book each.
The competition opens on September 3rd 2020 and closes at midnight on September 30th 2020.
Please note: This competition is open worldwide but the winners must have a postal address in a country we can ship to – that’s over 60 countries worldwide and we simply ask that you pay the postage cost (because of the huge variance in the cost of posting to these 60 countries, we, unfortunately, can’t cover this fee).
All competitions are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is hosted by The Sourdough School Moulton Rd, Pitsford, Northampton NN6 9AU.
- This competition is open worldwide but limited to the countries we are able to post to through our delivery system.
- The competition winner must cover the cost of postage.
- This competition is open to over 18’s only.
- Entrants cannot be an employee of the competition host.
- Entries must be received by midnight on September 30th 2020.
- The winner will be chosen by random and contacted within a week of the competition closing. We will contact all entrants.
- We reserve the right to offer an alternative price or amend the rules of the competition if necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative.