PLEASE READ BELOW FOR ACCESS TO THE PRESS PAGES
We very much appreciate that you are taking the time to research a feature or article further. We are a small team and Vanessa is often up to her elbows in dough, so we have a dedicated press area to give you fast concise relevant information on Vanessa Kimbell and The Sourdough School, our team, and information about our online course The Sourdough Club.
To access the press pages you will need a login. Please go to https://www.sourdough.co.uk/press-enquiry and we will email you a press pass or email
- Research Our Press pages provide you with useful sourdough facts, quotes and research around sourdough, fermentation, nutrition & digestibility of bread, and full access to search feature on our 400+ sourdough study database to make finding relevant information easier.
- Recipes. Instant access to basic recipes, including how to get a sourdough starter going that are ready for print.
- Photography. We have a library of images of very aspect of sourdough baking including starters, mixing, baking and sourdough bread and bakes.
- Products. We often collaborate with other makers so up and coming sourdough products are also featured with information in the most relevant products, recipes or features on offer that we feel that might be of interest.
- Talk to our team. We specialise in nutrition and digestibility of bread. Our team are also available to chat, with in case you need more specific information on IBS, digestive malaise when eating bread, the gut microbiome, NCGS ( Non Coeliac Gluten Sensitivity) or you need anything medical facts clarifying, we can arrange interviews with our in House GP, Dr Alex Davidson, Neuroscientist and Nutritionist Dr Elisabeth Philips and our gut microbiome specialist Miguel Mateas via email [email protected]
For urgent enquires call directly on 07813 308301
Nancy Molyneux, Communications Director
The Sourdough School