Running Sourdough courses and the Sourdough School website is a business and despite me feeling very much that I am meeting with the loveliest people from all over the world, experience as taught me that we still have to have terms of business, which we adhere to.
The terms and conditions below are about fairness and integrity, and respect. We are a small business and when you book a course we commit to the costs of running a workshop, which actually begin 2 months before you attend.
We prepare the research and plan the schedule, prepare food, (especially some of our fermented foods,) book guests, and staff in advance, and we supply you with a membership to the sourdough club, and your place is secured. We also ask that you use the sourdough club tutorials to ensure that you have a minimum level of knowledge before attending. So a significant amount of administration, and direct costs are incurred for each booking a long time before you arrive at the school.
We also teach in very small groups, and a great deal of care is put into making each workshop successful.
RESPECT & PRIVACY
Students are able to discuss personal details during the course without worrying about their details or participation being shared. Our terms of business therefore reflect this.
Therefore we ask that you please read these terms carefully before booking.
We regret that courses are not open to people who teach bread making. (The only exception to this is for Sourdough Sisters. Please see information below.)
Please note that by applying to the course you sign in your application, to say that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
By entering into a competition you are agreeing with the terms and conditions outlined below.
Terms and conditions for The Sourdough School
Terms Client (you) hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
By applying for an event, workshop, diploma or course you agree to accept the following terms and conditions.
These are the terms of enrollment onto a course at The Sourdough School or to the content of The Sourdough School website. These terms and conditions constitute the terms of the legally binding contract (“the Contract”) between you, the student, any Guarantor set out in the enrollment form and The Sourdough School (“The School”)
How we assess your application
Attendance is dependent upon successful application. You will be emailed an application from, which you will need to fill in and return. Should we feel your application suits the workshop applied for we will email you to say that your application has been successful. If we feel that the workshop is not suitable, or we have any concerned then we will contact you to arrange a suitable time for a short interview.
We look for students who are motivated and inquisitive, and are committed to the process of learning not just to make sourdough, but people who are interested and open in their approach to learning how to make sourdough and how bread potentially affects health and how baking sourdough bread fits in to your overall lifestyle and diet, and more specifically the nutrition and digestibility of bread.
Your application will be assessed by the team at the sourdough school who will exercise discretion in interpreting what you want to learn and ensure that the course you are applying for suits your needs and expectations.
In assessing your application, we may consider:
We’re particularly keen to ensure that all our applicants have an equal will increase their levels of skills and the course is able to deliver the practical and theoretical knowledge to help you achieve your goals.
For all courses we reserved the right to interview you. It is a not a prerequisite for admission, however if we have concerns then we would prefer to talk with you directly. The structure of the interview is an informal conversation on the phone, or via Skype of WhatsApp. This is also the opportunity for you to ask any specifics that you have about attending the course.
We aim to process decisions as quickly as possible. If for any reason we’re not able to make a decision for some time, we’ll contact you to explain the situation. You will receive an email asking to book at timeslot to suit. If, for any reason you feel this is not the right course for you, or that we feel that this is not the best workshop or course for you to attend then we will issue a full refund. Our decision is final.
Our Invitation to attend
We’re committed to making offers that are appropriate to each applicant and therefore we have the discretion to formulate and vary the courses offered.
We only make offers to students who we believe are capable of benefiting from, and successfully completing, the worship or course. All offers are subject to our terms and conditions.
Payment should be made in full at the time of application. If you cannot pay online then we can process your payment via BACS. The Sourdough School cannot take provisional bookings for courses and we are unable to confirm your place on a course until we have received payment in full.
By attending a Sourdough course you are gifted a membership to become a member of The Sourdough School website as a Sourdough Club Ltd member for 12 months. The membership to the club is governed by the Sourdough Club Ltd Terms and conditions of business.
After 12 months you will be given then option to subscribe to a paid service your account active.
All teaching material is considered to be intellectual property and as such you acknowledge and agree that the content, information, materials and comments in this website remain confidential to The Sourdough School.
All users agree to maintain this content and all elements in strict confidence and not to disclose or provide access thereto to any unauthorized person or entity and are strictly for personal use only.
This includes but is not limited to the following rules:
Students are provided with a link to register for the The Sourdough School students area of the website.
Students do not have the right to share the password OR any document or material available on the website unless otherwise specified by Vanessa Kimbell in writing.
All users must not:
- Copy, publish or reproduce any of the content from this website
- Collect data and contact details of members for unsolicited commercial communication such as emailing.
- Remove any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from this website.
- Or use any content or information from this website in any way for a purpose other than personal use.
- Photograph other students on the courses – many students request privacy.
Cancellations and refunds
Cancellation by us.
In the unlikely event of a cancellation by The Sourdough School, we will undertake to provide a suitable alternative course within a reasonable period of time or make a full refund to you.
If you need to change the date of your booking please notify us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 8 weeks prior to the course date and we will be more than happy to help find an alternative date.
Cancellation of a course by you.
If you cannot attend a course:
The Sourdough School is unable to offer full refunds on any courses booked.
Should you notify us 3 months (12 weeks) or more before the date of your course booking then we will arrange a transfers to another class may be made, but only in extenuating circumstances and at the sole discretion of The Sourdough School Team. In this case, The Sourdough School must be advised in writing at least 3 months prior to the commencement of the course. In the event that you are unable to attend a class and would like to send someone to replace you, please notify The Sourdough School in writing by email to email@example.com they will need to arrange an interview and re apply.
Should you notify us 3 months (12 weeks) or more before the date of your course booking we will charge an admin fee to refund of £99 to cover our costs and bank fees. We will also deduct the Sourdough club annual fee of £199. You will retain your membership for 12 months. Should you notify us after the gut microbiome tests have been posted we will also deduct the full cost of the tests allocated to you. Tests are priced at £139 each. We are unable to accept returned tests.
Notification of Cancellations less then 2 month prior to the course are non refundable.
The place has been booked and unfortunately there is no longer time to for any other participant to complete the baking schedule or practice before arriving.
The sourdough school vouchers must be used within 12 months from the date of issue.
There is NO cash alternative or refund for vouchers.
In the case of price changes of courses specifically booked the voucher price will be honoured.
There are no refunds whatsoever for enrollment of the Sourdough School Ltd or Sourdough Club Ltd membership.
You accept that any breach of the terms and conditions will result in immediate cancellation/termination of the class.
Our Sourdough Sisters courses are run only for charity workers and are entirely for non-profit teaching. The information, recipes and knowledge passed on during the course, and the course material & recipes are only to be used to benefit the specified charity and its attendees, and is not to be used in any way for personal profit. We reserve the right to end membership to the sourdough club, should any sourdough sisters teach sourdough for personal profit.
We may ocasionally discuss information your application with our team, which includes our in House GP, Nutritionalist, Dietician, Psychiatrist and Microbiologist. If we feel that we need to discuss any concerns we might have about your attendance then we will ask permission to share your details and put you directly in contact with the team member we feel most appropriate.
The purpose of keeping your personal information is to keep you informed of courses, developments and special offers however we guarantee your details will not be sold for commercial purposes.
We will remove your name from the databases upon request. In agreeing to allow your details to be stored in the first instance you recognize that we may retain your postcode information (without the property address) for statistical purposes.
Newsletters sent by email by The Sourdough School contain the means of allowing you to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
You agree that all test results, including the Atlas Biomed microbiome tests are shared with The Sourdough School medical and science team and their contracted test partners. you may be invited to share your details for research, however your identity and privacy remains confidential, and we would send you a separate agreement should this be the case.
We reserve the right to ask any student to leave the course / workshop immediately at any point due to any racist, abusive, homophobic, anti-social behaviour. It is entirely at our discretion to remove anyone from the classroom, without notice or refund.
Phones & photography
Many Students are uncomfortable being recorded or photographed. We do not allow the use of mobile phones or photography during the course tutorials to record other students or Vanessa Kimbell. Please ask permission before taking photos of people. This includes the walks, that are still considered part of the course / workshop.
Phones may be used in allocated breaks, outside of the classroom and to record the practical tutorials.
Health & Safety
Vanessa holds an up to date St John Ambulance Emergency Aid Certificate
We have a 5 star Food Safety certificate rating.
We request that you provide full details of any conditions including food allergies or digestive issues before attendance and give the location of any essential medicines on arrival at The Sourdough School.
You must take all reasonable steps to ensure your own health and safety. Any behaviour or act or conduct by you (including without limitation any abusive behaviour, physical or psychological) which we considers to pose any medical, security or safety risk may lead to you being asked to leave the course without refund.
Whilst Vanessa is First Aid trained it is the responsibility of the student to inform the course tutor of any clinically diagnosed allergies and to inform the tutor where their medication / auto-injector is on the day of the course.
All recipes, tutorials & photos are the intellectual property of Vanessa Kimbell. As such The Sourdough School Ltd agrees to provide tuition in accordance with promotions or schedules on the www.sourdough.co.uk website with due skill and care in accordance with best teaching practice and acknowledges that Vanessa Kimbell’s work is created and understood taught as a Masters / PhD student in nutrition and digestibility of bread.
We do not offer medical advise, but ask that if you have any health concerns you are diagnosed by your GP.
We provide all the ingredients, equipment, and any other equipment for the courses, except aprons.
The Sourdough School regrets that that we are unable to tailor courses to special dietary requirements however we do try and accommodate food preferences as far as possible. We are not a nut free environment.
The Sourdough School agrees to be responsible, so far as reasonably practical, for the health and safety of our equipment & ingredients used in the courses.
The Sourdough School will not be responsible for, or have any liability to you for, accidental damage or injury arising during classes in your home or resulting from the actions or omissions of anyone attending the course. The Sourdough School will be responsible for damage directly caused by The Sourdough School if notified at the time.
You must not bring any items of special value onto the School’s premises. The School will not accept responsibility for the loss of any personal possessions.
The School will not be liable for any loss suffered by you, which is indirect, special or consequential.
The School will not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any event, which is beyond the reasonable control of the School.
- Applications are not open to professionals who teach bread making.
- Workshops and Diplomas are not open to Coeliacs – we are very sorry but our insurance will not cover any teaching to anyone with this autoimmune disease.
- We reserve the right to request that you clear your attendance and participation with your doctor or GP in writing in the case of certain health issues.
- We send information on the syllabus, timetable, directions, course requirements, local accommodation. You agree to read this information before the course begins.
We have worked very hard on making a Victorian home accessible to all, however like many old houses our home has a few minor challenges for the less mobile. We have always been able to work around this in the past and these are minor issues. However we would ask that you call to discuss your specific needs with Vanessa before booking.
The Contract contains all of the contractual terms agreed between you, the invoice addressee and the School.
No failure or delay by the School in enforcing any of its rights under the Contract shall be deemed to be a waiver of such right.
The Sourdough School Ltd is trading as “The Sourdough School.”
The Contract shall be governed by English law.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Term (“Terms”), together to be defined as the “Competition”, unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The Competition(s) is organised and operated by THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD (its sponsor(s) or any company, radio station or website owned or controlled (directly or indirectly)(“us”, “we”, ”our” “THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD”). 3. Terms specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice included on the sourdough school website web page posting for such Competition (the “Competition Notice”) and are incorporated herein. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within a Competition Notice or these Terms.
- In the event of any dispute regarding conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, our decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Qualifying Entrants
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom .
- Employees of THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD or any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, any advertising agency connected with us, or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Additional eligibility requirements might apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence. Provision of such documents will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- We assume that by using our site and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Terms (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the Competition and use of these Terms.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has significantly breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, in our sole discretion we may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms.
- By signing the Agreement, you confirm and warrant that, to the best of your knowledge, you have no medical condition that could be adversely affected by any of the events or activities planned or reasonably expected to be involved in the Competition. You must notify THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD of any medical or other condition which may mean that you are unfit for travel or participation in the Competition as soon as you become aware of such a condition.
- You must take all reasonable steps to ensure your own health and safety. Any behaviour or act or conduct by you (including without limitation any abusive behaviour, physical or psychological).which THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD considers to pose any medical, security or safety risk may lead to your immediate disqualification.
- You are obliged to take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety standards and the general appropriateness of activities undertaken during the Competition and acknowledge that all activities are undertaken at your own risk. THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD reserve the right to forfeit your place on the Competition or the Prize (without liability or compensation) if, in its reasonable opinion, you may expose yourself or others to risk of illness or injury or to the cancellation, disruption, or curtailment of the Competition.
- You agree not to carry on your person (or in your possession or control) or to purchase or consume during the Competition any illegal substance. You acknowledge and agree that alcohol consumption will only be allowed with the express prior consent of THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD and any health and safety team, who will have full authority to restrict your levels of consumption Competition Entries
- Only one entry per social media category, ie Instagram, Twitter, Facebook per Competition is allowed. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be void (in THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD’s absolute discretion).
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry. 3. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition.
- Source material used by THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD’s question compilers shall be taken as correct.
- Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside our control.
- Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise by us, we do not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material, and may dispose of entries at our discretion.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by a member of our staff and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator. In all matters, the decision(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winners’ names may be published on our social media channels. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to request a proof of identity in the form of your passport, driving licence and a utility bill bearing your address.
- Prizes are awarded at our discretion and prizes may be withheld in the event of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. If the improper action is discovered after the prize has been released you undertake, if required, to return the same (or provide compensation) to THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD forthwith.
- Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed.We reserve the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
- All prizes will be presented to winners via the UK mail service, unless otherwise noted. THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD does not accept any liability or claims for prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or otherwise not validly received by you
- We will not be responsible for replacing a prize if a concert or ticketed event has been awarded as a prize and the concert or event is cancelled or postponed. 9. Prizes must be taken in accordance with the dates and destinations and number of passengers specified by THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD
- There will be no cash alternative. There will be no alternative destination. 12. Courses are non-transferable. Courses are subject to availability. You must hold a valid UK passport with at least 6 months’ further duration (or competition entry will be invalid). 13. Courses are not available to persons under the age of 18 without the express prior written permission of THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD.
- You must comply with the terms and limitations of any insurance policy relating to the holiday.
- You must comply with the terms and conditions of the airline and other transportation and venues involved in the Competition or the Prize. In particular, you shall comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements. 16. You are not entitled nor authorised in any way to commit THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD to any contract, expense or cost entered into or incurred without its advance written acceptance of the same. No variation of these Terms is effective unless approved by an authorised representative of THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD in writing.
- Passport control and in-country authorities will reserve the right to refuse entry. If you are refused passage and or entry/exit to or from the country being visited, any additional costs incurred will be your sole responsibility.
- Any flights, other transport, airport details, accommodation or other aspects of the Prize, dates and times quoted by THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD or its agents are for guidance only and are subject to change without notice with no liability arising. You must have sufficient financial resources to meet any financial commitment which they may incur in connection with the Prize beyond those included in the Prize itself (including, without limitation, transfers to and from a London airport, meals and drinks).
- The winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability, requirements etc established by our prize partner(s). 20. You must comply with and are responsible for attending to any inoculation and health regulations required for your destination. Intellectual Property Rights 1. You hereby grant and assign to THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD the entire copyright and other intellectual property rights in and/or arising from your entry and your involvement in the Competition (including, without limitation, all interviews, pictures, audio, audiovisual, whether your appearance is featured or incidental) in all media and technology (the “Products”), and where such Products are not in existence at the date of this Agreement, by way of present assignment of future assignment. 2. You represent and warrant that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out above and that you have obtained all consents and permissions in respect of the same. 3. For the avoidance of doubt, all rights in the name and title of the Competition and the format rights for the Competition will vest exclusively in THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD for its own use (in its absolute discretion).
- In consideration of us agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to us the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. We shall be free to assign such rights to third parties. 5. You hereby warrant that the information that you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything, which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening and shall indemnify THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD for any loss, damage or liability arising in connection therewith. If relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation (and without limiting our rights under your warranty and indemnity above), to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the competition or prizes other than those costs and expenses specifically provided for in the prize (if any). This exclusion does not include any liability for negligence by THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD or death or personal injury arising out of such negligence.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
- It is agreed and accepted by you that THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD shall have no liability whatsoever in respect to competitions operated on behalf of third parties, eg. Sponsor. Confidentiality 1. You undertake not at any time to disclose, reveal, communicate or otherwise make public any confidential information relating to THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD, its business, personnel, servants, agents or officers to anyone.
- You may not publicise your involvement in the competition or the fact that you have won a prize without the prior written permission of THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD. Data Protection and Publicity 1. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity. 2. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not, subject to 55 above, be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. General 1. There is no fee payable to you in respect of your involvement in the Competition.
- The Terms (unless otherwise expressly confirmed in writing by THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD) supersede all prior representations, agreements, negotiations or understandings (whether oral or in writing). Except as specifically set out herein, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, no information of any nature about the Competition or the Prize or any of these Terms should be relied upon unless confirmed in writing by THE SOURDOUGH SCHOOL LTD. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of the whole or part of a Term or Condition does not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Terms. 3. In the event that any provision of these terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these Terms which shall continue in full force and effect. 4. The failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies
- These Terms are not intended to nor shall create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party to them. Accordingly no person shall derive any benefit or have any right, entitlement or claim in relation to this Agreement by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Jurisdiction 1. The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. How to contact us : The Sourdough School Ltd, NN6 9AU UK
Terms & Conditions for The Sourdough Club
TERMS OF SERVICE
Date of Last Revision: 24th June 2018
- Welcome to the Sourdough Club!
1.1 Introduction: The Sourdough Club Limited (“Sourdough Club,” “we,” “us,” “our”) provides its services (described below) to you through its website located at sourdough.co.uk/the-sourdough-club/ (the “Site”) and through is subject to the following Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY, AS THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, PARTICULARLY SECTION 10 (BINDING ARBITRATION; CLASS ACTION WAIVER), WHICH AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE BETWEEN US.
1.2 Modifications to Terms of Service: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms of Service at any time. If we do this, depending on the nature of the change, we will post the changes on this page and indicate at the top of this page the date these terms were last revised and/or notify you, either through the Services’ user interface, in an email notification or through other reasonable means and as required by applicable law. Any such changes will become effective no earlier than fourteen (14) days after they are posted, except that changes addressing new functions of the Services or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. Your continued use of the Service after the date any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. In addition, when using certain Services, you will be subject to any additional terms applicable to such Services that may be posted on the Service from time to time.
- Access and Use of the Service
2.1 Use Description: The Sourdough Club service, and any content viewed through our service, is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. With your Sourdough Club purchase we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Sourdough Club content and view your course(s) through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances. The Sourdough Club may revoke your license at any time in its sole discretion. Upon such revocation, you must promptly destroy all content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the service, as well as copies of such materials, whether made in accordance with these Terms of Service or otherwise.
2.3 Member Account, Password and Security: You may never use another’s account, and you may not provide another person with the username and password to access your account. You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your password remains confidential and secure. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Sourdough Club of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service. The Sourdough Club will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
2.4 Modifications to Service: The Sourdough Club reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Sourdough Club will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. We have no obligation to retain any of Your Account or Submitted Content for any period of time beyond what may be required by applicable law.
2.5 General Practices Regarding Use and Storage: You acknowledge that the Sourdough Club may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Service and the maximum storage space that will be allotted on the Sourdough Club’s servers on your behalf. You agree that the Sourdough Club has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Service. You acknowledge that the Sourdough Club reserves the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that the Sourdough Club reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
2.6 Mobile Services: The Service may include certain services that are available via a mobile device, including (i) the ability to upload content to the Service via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to browse the Service and the Site from a mobile device and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile Services”). To the extent you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. In using the Mobile Services, you may provide your telephone number.
2.7 Money Back Guarantee: Should you become dissatisfied with the Service within the first 30 days after purchase, the Sourdough Club will refund the full amount of your purchase and subsequently terminate your access. Refunds are not available for customers 30 days after a purchase. Refunds are not available for accounts which have violated the terms of service; violations are determined at the Sourdough Club’s sole discretion. If the Sourdough Club determines that you are abusing our refund policy, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Service without delivering a refund. To request a refund or to ask a question regarding the 30-day money back guarantee email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conditions of Use
3.1 User Conduct: You are solely responsible for all code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise use via the Service. The Sourdough Club reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in the Sourdough Club’ sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Service, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities. You agree to not use the Service to:
email or otherwise upload any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; (vi) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or (vii) in the sole judgment of the Sourdough Club, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose the Sourdough Club or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
3.2 Fees: To the extent the Service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide the Sourdough Club information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to the Sourdough Club that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. You agree to pay the Sourdough Club the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan and this Terms of Service. You hereby authorize the Sourdough Club to bill your payment instrument in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let the Sourdough Club know within sixty (60) days after the date that the Sourdough Club charges you. We reserve the right to change the Sourdough Club’ prices. Your continued use of the Service after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount. You shall be responsible for all taxes associated with the Services other than UK taxes based on the Sourdough Club’ net income.
3.3 Recurring Subscriptions: If you select a Service with an auto renewal feature (“Recurring Subscription”), you authorize the Sourdough Club to maintain your account information and charge that account automatically upon the renewal of the Service you choose with no further action required by you. In the event that the Sourdough Club is unable to charge your account as authorized by you when you enrolled in a Recurring Subscription, the Sourdough Club, may, in its sole discretion: (i) bill you for your Service and suspend your access to the Service until payment is received, and/or (ii) seek to update your account information through third party sources (i.e., your bank or a payment processor) to continue charging your account as authorized by you.
The Sourdough Club may change the price for Recurring Subscriptions from time to time and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes for Recurring Subscriptions will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use your Recurring Subscription after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by cancelling your Recurring Subscription before the price change goes into effect. Please therefore make sure you read any such notification of price changes carefully.
Payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. You may cancel a Recurring Subscription at any time, but if you cancel your subscription before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current subscription period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our users (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
3.4 Special Notice for International Use; Export Controls: Software (defined below) available in connection with the Service and the transmission of applicable data, if any, is subject to UK export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Service or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of UK export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk. Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules and laws regarding your use of the Service, including as it concerns online conduct and acceptable content.
3.5 Commercial Use: Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or by the Sourdough Club in writing, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Intellectual Property Rights
4.1 Service Content, Software and Trademarks: You acknowledge and agree that the Service may contain content or features (“Service Content”) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by the Sourdough Club, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Service Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally upload to the Service. In connection with your use of the Service you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by the Sourdough Club from accessing the Service (including blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Service or the Service Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Service or distributed in connection therewith are the property of the Sourdough Club, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Sourdough Club.
The Sourdough Club name and logos are trademarks and service marks of The Sourdough Club Limited (collectively the “The Sourdough Club Trademarks”). Other Sourdough Club, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Service may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to the Sourdough Club. Nothing in this Terms of Service or the Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Sourdough Club Trademarks displayed on the Service, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of the Sourdough Club Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.
4.2 Third Party Material: Under no circumstances will the Sourdough Club be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that the Sourdough Club does not pre-screen content, but that the Sourdough Club and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sourdough Club and its designees will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms of Service or is deemed by the Sourdough Club, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
4.3 User Content Transmitted Through the Service: With respect to the content or other materials you upload through the Service or share with other users or recipients (collectively, “User Content”), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to such User Content, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity contained therein, and that you have all required rights to post or transmit such content or other materials without violation of any third-party rights. By uploading any User Content you hereby grant and will grant the Sourdough Club, its affiliated companies and partners (including but not limited to the Sourdough Club instructors, practitioners and other third parties providing instructional information through the Services, collectively “partners”) a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, adapt, perform, publish, distribute (through multiple tiers of distribution and partnerships), store, modify and otherwise use and fully exploit your User Content in any and all media, form, medium, technology or distribution methods now known or later developed and for any and all purposes (commercial or otherwise).
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information relevant to the Service (“Submissions”), provided by you to the Sourdough Club, its affiliated companies or partners are non-confidential and the Sourdough Club, its affiliated companies and partners will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You acknowledge and agree that the Sourdough Club may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Sourdough Club, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
4.4 Copyright Complaints: The Sourdough Club respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify the Sourdough Club of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it on the Service; your address, telephone number, and email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
4.5 Counter-Notice: If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorisation from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: your physical or electronic signature; identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled; a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, the Sourdough Club will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
4.6 Repeat Infringer Policy: In accordance with applicable law, the Sourdough Club has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at the Sourdough Club’ sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. The Sourdough Club may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
- Third Party Websites
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. The Sourdough Club has no control over such sites and resources and the Sourdough Club is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Sourdough Club will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Service are between you and the third party, and you agree that the Sourdough Club is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
- Social Networking Services
However, please remember that the manner in which Social Networking Services use, store and disclose your information is governed solely by the policies of such third parties, and the Sourdough Club shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party site or service that may be enabled within the Service.
In addition, the Sourdough Club is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Social Networking Services. As such, the Sourdough Club is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Social Networking Services. The Sourdough Club enables these features merely as a convenience and the integration or inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation.
- Indemnity and Release
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to release, indemnify and hold the Sourdough Club and its affiliates and their officers, employees, directors and agent harmless from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service, any User Content, your connection to the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of another.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE SOURDOUGH CLUB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SOURDOUGH CLUB MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
- Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SOURDOUGH CLUB WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE SOURDOUGH CLUB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SOURDOUGH CLUB’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID THE SOURDOUGH CLUB IN THE LAST SIX (6) MONTHS, OR, IF GREATER, ONE HUNDRED GBP (£100).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE.
- Binding Arbitration; Class Action Waiver
This Section 10 is intended to be interpreted broadly and governs any and all disputes between us including but not limited to claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us or the Terms of Service or the Service, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory. The only disputes excluded from this broad prohibition are the litigation of certain intellectual property and small court claims, as provided below.
If you have any dispute with us, you agree that before taking any formal action, you will contact us at email@example.com, and provide a brief, written description of the dispute and your contact information (including your username, if your dispute relates to an account). Except for intellectual property and small claims court claims, the parties agree to use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
You and we agree that the arbitration shall be conducted in the party’s respective individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. YOU AND THE SOURDOUGH CLUB AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provisions set forth above shall be deemed null and void in their entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
You have the right to opt out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth above by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to The Sourdough Club at the address identified in Section 14 below. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of (a) the “Date of Last Revision” date of these Terms of Service as set forth above; or (b) your first date that you used the Services that contained any versions of the Terms of Service that included this version of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver, whichever is later. Otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of these paragraphs. If you opt out of these arbitration provisions, the Sourdough Club also will not be bound by them. If the Sourdough Club changes this ‘Arbitration’ section after the date you first accepted these Terms of Service (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms of Service), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Date of Last Revision” date above or in the date of the Sourdough Club’s email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any dispute between you and the Sourdough Club in accordance with the provisions of this section as of the date you first accepted these Terms of Service (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms of Service).
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE ABOVE DISPUTE PROCEDURES SHALL BE YOUR SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND THE SOURDOUGH CLUB REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE ENROLMENT PROCESS) AND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO LEAD OR PARTICIPATE IN A LAWSUIT INVOLVING OTHER PERSONS, SUCH AS A CLASS ACTION.
You agree that the Sourdough Club, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if the Sourdough Club believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. The Sourdough Club may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Terms of Service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the Sourdough Club may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that the Sourdough Club will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service.
- Disputes Between Users
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Service and the Sourdough Club will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. The Sourdough Club reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Service.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and the Sourdough Club and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Sourdough Club with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third-party services, third party content or third-party software. These Terms of Service will be governed by UK law. The failure of the Sourdough Club to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms of Service remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or these Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You may not assign this Terms of Service without the prior written consent of the Sourdough Club, but the Sourdough Club may assign or transfer this Terms of Service, in whole or in part, without restriction. The section titles in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. Under no circumstances shall the Sourdough Club be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from an event beyond its reasonable control. The Service may also provide notices to you of changes to these Terms of Service or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on the Service.
- Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any violations of these Terms of Service or to pose any questions regarding this Terms of Service or the Service.