This teaching pack comes with a 12-month Sourdough Club membership RRP £199.
- You will need to pick one of Vanessa’s recipes – either from the Club recipes or form one of Vanessa’s books.
- You will need an active sourdough starter
- A thermometer
- A cloche or dutch oven
- A scraper
- A banneton or a tin
Introduction session – 20 minutes – Vanessa will set you baking homework – so you are ready for your baking session.
You will need to bake with Vanessa and follow the step by step timings at GMT – 3 skype sessions over 3 days consecutively.
- Monday Session 1 ready to bake you will refresh your starter with Vanessa – 10 minutes at 8 am & 10 minutes again at 8 pm to check you are on track with your starter You will need your starter and your flour.
- Tuesday Session 2 Day 2 You will need to make a leaven and have a 30 minutes session planning your bake.
- Wednesday Session 3 8 am You will need to have your loaf ready, pre-bake, then after baking, you will need your bread cool to cut into for a postmortem. You can then recalibrate and you are set to continue your session on the Sourdough club.
Please note however that the number of baking tutorial sessions is limited to 1 per week. So when you book a slot then you will be offered the next available baking session. This can be up to 4 weeks from the date of purchase.
(Please note Vanessa does not tutor other bakers recipes.)