Do you want to learn to make sourdough? Our online offering is not just a way to learn but a community, and you can learn at your own pace, and from absolutely anywhere in the world.
Welcome to the Sourdough Club.
Due for release in June 2019, discounted memberships are now available for pre-sale.
Normally £199, we’re offering 20% off pre-sale all-access pass memberships, which gives you a year of free-range, unlimited access to all content for just £159. Pre-purchase your membership now and you’ll receive login details prior to launch.
This amazing e-learning resource is packed with everything you could possibly want to know about the art and science of sourdough baking, nutrition and digestibility:
- Step by Step Lessons – A series of video masterclasses presented by Vanessa Kimbell, taking you through each stage of the baking process, for both ambient and retarded bakes. Each topic video has its own dedicated page, packed with additional content to help you develop your knowledge and skill set even further. The Sourdough Club is a reference tool for experienced bakers as well as a guide for beginners.
- More courses to follow – covering topics such as the science of sourdough, the nutrition and digestibility of bread, as well as new baking formula and recipes – so sourdough enthusiasts can continue to build their baking skills and learn more about the positive health impacts of eating slow long fermented bread.
- Core Knowledge – A collection of additional video and written content, aimed at giving you all the background info you’ll need to really get the most out of the lessons. These cover topics like salt, water, flour, inclusions, bakers percentages, troubleshooting and loads more. Further video content on these topics will be released in the coming months after launch.
- Bonus content – We’ll share interviews with other sourdough industry experts – these videos will capture insights from other bakers, leading millers, wheat breeders, farmers, doctors, microbiome researchers, dietitians and nutritionists. By discussing sourdough and the potential impact on gut health and digestion with these experts, we’ll help to paint a clear picture of the benefits of fermenting grain from field to baking and beyond.
- The Sourdough Club Library – An archive of Vanessa’s research and the scientific studies she used to write them, allowing you to further enhance your understanding, should you wish to delve deeper into the world of slow fermentation, nutrition and digestibility.
- Glossary – A quick reference tool to help you stay on top of all the baking lingo!
Normally £199, we’re offering 20% off pre-sale all-access pass memberships, which gives you a year of free-range, unlimited access to all content for just £159. Pre-purchase your membership now and you’ll receive a code to claim your all-access pass mid-April before launch.
We look forward to you being part of the Sourdough Club. Happy baking!