What do you learn?
In a nutshell – Everything this online enrolment is a learning system with 1:1 guidance from Vanessa, with every lesson she teaches at the school, for you to study at home.
OFFER – You are also offered a complimentary pot of our certified organic sourdough starter, with a set of instructional cards printed on beautiful heavy paper with our gorgeous ceramic jar. When you enrol we will email you a code and a link to enable you to order your free starter, we just ask that you pay for your shipping, ( we are international so we can’t set a single postage price .. but we do ship t0 over 60 countries world wide.)
- 12 months student package.
- Feedback sessions. 3 x one to one 30 minutes Loaf analysis with Vanessa to look at the details of your process and bread. ( Please note you will need to keep detailed records and take time to send in feedback for the 1:1 sessions.)
- How to refresh your starter
- How to mix your dough, how to shape,
- What salt does and why is is important
- You get a step by step charts,
- Video’s, tips and photos
- Making and understanding a leaven
- Tips for keeping your starter happy when you are on holiday
- The nutritional features and articles on ingredients, oats, rye, khorason, spelt
- Access to the Research Database with over 200 listed clinical studies.
- Regular recipes & the ability to buy the flour listed (with international shipping available)
- Detailed sourdough step by step charts
- There are SOURDOUGH ADVICE pages
- Detailed information about flour, history of sourdough
- Discounts to various sourdough related shops and events
- A private Facebook forum with regular live feeds direct from The Sourdough School Classes
- Last minute cancelled courses are always offered for free to our students on a first come first serve basis.
- Vanessa will check if you are refreshing your starter correctly with schedules and tips on timing. She will identify where you can improve and suggest changes.
- Loaf analysis – identifying key areas to improve your loaf.
- On you have completed your course, you can also continue being a student with a regular monthly subscription of £9.99 a month.
This is very much learning at your own pace, but you can upload photos and comments to your own student profile for Vanessa to monitor and chat and comment on other students posts.
It is a commitment to learn at home. We will encourage & support you, but you will also need to keep baking records and review the process regularly, communicating on the sourdough forum, so you need some self motivation too ..
.. and you will be baking beautiful sourdough in no time…
Enrol now ..