What do you learn?
In a nutshell – Everything. This online enrolment is a learning system with every lesson she teaches at the school for you to study at home, and personal guidance on the school forum.
OFFER – We also send you a complimentary pot of our certified organic sourdough starter,with a set of cards with all the instructions on beautiful heavy paperweight our gorgeous ceramic jar. We will email you a code and a link to enable you to order your free starter, we just ask that you pay for your shipping ( we are international so we can’t set a single postage price .. but we do ship t0 over 60 countries world wide.)
- How to refresh your starter
- How to mix your dough, how to shape,
- What salt does and why is is important
- You get a step by step charts,
- Video’s, tips and photos
- Making and understanding a leaven
- Tips for keeping your starter happy when you are on holiday
- Feedback sessions. 1 x one to one 30 minutes Skype sessions with Vanessa with the Loaf analysis forms to look at the details of how you are making your bread.
- The nutritional features and articles on ingredients, oats, rye, khorason, spelt
- Access to the Research Database with over 200 listed clinical studies.
- Regular recipes & the ability to buy the flour listed (with international shipping available)
- Detailed sourdough step by step charts
- There are SOURDOUGH ADVICE pages
- Detailed information about flour, history of sourdough
- Discounts to various sourdough related shops and events
- A private Facebook forum with regular live feeds direct from The Sourdough School Classes
- Last minute cancelled courses are always offered for free to our students on a first come first serve basis.
The Student area allow you to upload photos and comments to your own profile and chat and comment on other club members posts, and have full access to all the club recipes, offers, tips, techniques and ideas. The members directory means that you can connect to all the other students, all over the world which is often useful when trying to find out about local flour and tips from bakers who are in the same locality, and you can keep on learning and stay inspired… and of course interact with other students on the Instagram page using #sourdoughschool ….. there are no limits when it comes to learning .. you come part of a community passionate about sourdough and keep on being inspired.