Learn to bake sourdough
You can start right now. This is our most popular membership, not just because it is the most economical, but because you really do need to give yourself time to learn to bake. It’s about progressing, and each time you bake you will learn a little more, and suddenly each tutorial becomes more relevant as you improve.
Sourdough is the king of bread. Made with flour, water, salt and a starter culture of wild yeast & lactic acid bacteria. Sourdough is not just delicious long slow-fermented bread, it is also more nutritious, and for many people, more easily digested.
The Sourdough Club is unique. At the heart of the club are over 70 video masterclasses, but it’s also an online learning resource and a baking community. Here you can be inspired and learn to bake beautiful bread at your own pace, from absolutely anywhere in the world.
As a member you will:
- Learn to bake
sourdough with step-by-step video masterclasses
- Gain core knowledge from video tutorials, such as understanding the role of gluten, salt, water and flour. You’ll also learn how to add inclusions, what bakers percentages are and how to troubleshoot
- Bake classic sourdough recipes
- Read features on grain such as spelt, rye, & other heritage grains
- Be inspired with regular new recipes
- Interact with other members in our forum
- Share your bakes on the club Instagram account & #sourdoughclub
- Get club discounts
- Have access to exclusive articles by Vanessa Kimbell on sourdough and gut health
- Find other members using a member map around the world
- Receive a quarterly newsletter with tips, offers, competitions & giveaways
Please note: all subscriptions are automatically set to Auto Renew. Should you wish to cancel this auto-renewal this can be done at any time within your My Account section once your account is set up. You will also receive an email reminder about this before the renewal date.