“It is beyond bread’
The microbiome is at the core of our research on bread and this is the Bread & Guts workshop – we will be creating our bread around a savoury sourdough theme with a focus on using and combining ingredients with evidence of a beneficial effect on the gut microbiome. We’ll be creating a blend of flour, milling the grains to make fresh flour and creating new formulae for some beautiful gut-friendly sourdough bread.
What is included
- 12 months – a Gold membership to The Sourdough Club. (RRP £199)
- An exclusive ceramic jar with breathable wooden lid & some of our starter to take home
- A set of sourdough record cards
- A personalised signed The Sourdough School book worth £19.99 (we also stock other books by Vanessa – if you have this one already we can offer another instead or we can gift you a bottle of wine from the family Vineyard.)
- All the teaching materials & supporting documentation
- A personalised embossed certificate of attendance
- A Sourdough School Workbook – a stunningly beautiful workbook that you fill in as part of the week to write up all the recipes we develop, any notes and information you want to remember. It is an amazing keepsake and one that you will keep adding to when you go home.
- A selection of flour that we use on the course, to get you going when you get home.
- Wine tasting & tour of the family vineyard (providing the proprietors are available)
- All food and drinks whilst at the school are provided, including lunch out on Tuesday when we go to the farm shop or market.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you book.
All of our information for attendees can be found here