Learn the secrets to making beautiful nutritious long slow fermented sourdough.
Full of recipes, techniques, chat and support, The Sourdough School is now in it’s seventh year. The club was set up in 2014 to continue to support and inspire students who had attended the school. It has hundreds of members world wide. We’ve now extended this club to everyone, via an online membership. There is a forum too; a great place to get help and support and is international and where you can interact directly with each other and chat to Vanessa or our guest tutors to share knowledge and advice.
You can upload photos and comments to your own profile and chat and comment on other club members posts, and have full access to all the club recipes, offers, tips, techniques and ideas. The members directory means that you can connect to all the other members, all over the world which is often useful when trying to find out about local flour and tips from bakers who are in the same locality and you can keep on leaning and stay inspired.
- Monthly recipes
- Regular baking challenges
- More importantly your membership means you can read through the SOURDOUGH ADVICE pages to increase your knowledge, and there are new recipes and challenges that go up regularly.
- Members have exclusive access to SOURDOUGH RECIPES and teaching information for the sourdough beginners courses well as links to the ingredients so you can buy the same flour, or equipment mentioned.
- Once a year members may attend The Sourdough Exchange ( an event held in early summer to celebrate sourdough and swapping loaves with other members)
- Members also have full access to instructional video’s, charts, and step by step instructions.
- Members are also able to contact The School through trees forum for specific advice about their sourdough.
- Members get discounts to various sourdough related shops and events
- You will get previews and exclusives, and giveaways of any sourdough related events, books, and news.
- Full access to the searchable research database with all the studies and clinical date used in the School
- Access to the Facebook forum with regular live feeds direct from The Sourdough School Classes
- Last minute cancelled courses are always offered free to club members on a first come first serve basis.
- A regular online sourdough clinic to identify any ongoing issues.